- Chariklis Estates, the owner and operator of the ThinkReal Estate Cyprus website (the “Website”), is committed to protecting the privacy of its users.
Information Collection and Use
- When you use the Website, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- This information may be used to:
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- Send you promotional and marketing materials, if you have consented to receive such communications.
- Improve the functionality and content of the Website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers, such as marketing and advertising companies, to provide you with the services and information you have requested.
- We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- ·Protect the rights and safety of Chariklis Estates, its employees, users,
- Investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
Data Retention and Security
- We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
- We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information, including using encryption technology to transmit sensitive information.
Access, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
- You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we have collected.
- If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided on our Website.
Effective Date: 30/03/2023