About the Location & Plot
Safe and peaceful place to live, with countryside views, good neighbours and easy access to all necessary stores and amenities in the nearby village of Pareklishia.
- 2 min drive to the village centre
- 10 min drive to the beach
Corner Plot of 455 sq m
With renovations and expansions, the house size is now (in 2022):
Covered house 173.0 SqM
Covered veranda 14.5 SqM
Uncovered house 12.0 SqM
Uncovered veranda 15.5 SqM
About the House
- 2 storey House well constructed & maintained
- Entrance Hall – Living – dining Area
- Guest WC
- 4 bright & spacious bedrooms (Upper level)
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 closed balcony
- Ensuite Shower in Master Bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Generous Landing at top of the staircase
- Mature, landscaped gardens (including fruit trees and a herb garden)
- Panoramic, mountain views
- Tall, aluminium gates surrounding the property for full privacy.
- Large, airy kitchen with top-of-the-line cabinets, granite work-top surfaces and modern appliances
- Kitchen windows overlooking the lovely gardens.
- Closed balcony, adjacent to the kitchen, with floor to ceiling glass windows & accordion doors offering views of the greenery outside
- perfect for dining or multi-purpose use as a hobby/playroom/conservatory
- opens fully onto the back garden / veranda.
- Double space garage fully enclosed with opening windows and doors
- Can double a utility / laundry room / extra storage room
- outdoor covered parking spot
- intercom door opening system throughout the house
- high-quality double glazed windows
- automatic extendable, outdoor shade tents on the ground level
- windows in all rooms including all bathrooms
- internet/tv/telephone access in all areas
- dimmer switches for light fixtures
- well-lit gardens for night-time use
- ample extra/visitor parking space outside on dead-end street
- both outdoor and indoor storage spaces (under the stairs and in a dedicated storage shed in the garden)
- properly constructed, separate living quarters (bedroom + shower-room) situated at the end of the garden for live-in help, or guest.