Vasa Koilaniou is one of the most important wine villages of the Limassol mountain region, with a long history in the
production of wine and grape products. Located 4 km south of Omodos and 45 minutes from Limassol.
Peaceful surroundings, Located at the edge of the village with unobstructed countryside views.
About the Property
• Stone built house of around 140 m2 sitting on a 465m2 land that can be declared as listed house.
• L-shaped construction with an inner courtyard and opening to an outer orchard with exceptional views of the surrounding countryside
• The upper level is accessed through an in-house spiral staircase & externally from the upper-level terrace (over the current kitchen)
• The property needs full renovation (currently inhabitable) – has great potential once renovated and may offer all the comforts of modern-day living.
• Short walk from the village square and church.
Can be listed as listed house. Benefits of a Listed Property
• Government funding towards the full renovation
• Transfer of unused density coefficient to other eligible areas
• Can be sold in the open market without further state involvement
• Rents generated by the property excluded from income tax
• Excluded from property tax.
• Transfer fees are returned when the property is renovated within 6 years of the transfer.
The property includes 12-15 clay “pitharia” spread in the inner garden & orchard